You may exchange any unworn swimwear for another size, style and/or colour, or request a credit note for a future purchase.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition, with all tags and hygiene seals still attached. Garments must not have been worn or washed.
- Online return forms must be completed within 30 days of receiving your order. Returns outside of this period will not be accepted.
- We recommend that you send returns by a registered post and take note of the tracking number as we cannot send out any replacements until your package is received.
- PALM is not responsible for lost or damaged return items.
- PALM reserves the right to deny unauthorised returns that do not meet or follow our return policy and procedures.
Special Conditions and Sales Conditions
Sale items are final and cannot be returned for exchange or credit unless items are deemed faulty. We ask that you kindly consider your size and style before committing to a purchase. This includes any purchases using a discount code as part of a sale promotion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
- PALM will cover the cost to re-ship exchange items and is only provided on the first return in relation to that order.
- In the instance that you have requested multiple exchanges, you will be charged postage to send the exchanged items back to you - we will contact you to process an additional payment.
- If the exchange amount exceeds the return amount, you will be invoiced for the difference and is required to be paid before the exchange is shipped.
- If the return amount exceeds the exchange amount, you will receive store credit for the difference.
- The customer is responsible for the cost to ship their returns to Australia.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
When returning goods, please:
Submit your return by entering your order number and email at the following link.
- Print off of your confirmation of purchase email, and a note specifying your RMA number to send with your return package.
- Pack all unworn and unaltered swimwear for return, including packaging, tags intact and hygiene strip.
- Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package.
- Send tracking number for return parcel to email@example.com
Return address for the package:
4-10 Hoddle Street
- You will receive an email as soon as we receive your items, and you will be sent your exchange, or store credit.
STORE CREDIT & EXCHANGES
Once your return has been received, you will be issued with a store credit note or exchange, depending on your chosen preference. Store credit notes are valid for 1 year. Orders that leave our warehouse and are shipped will be billed automatically via our shipping service, therefore shipping costs paid cannot be refunded and are not included in the store credit.
As we are a Made-to-Order brand, we do not accept returns for refunds. Please note that we only offer refunds for faulty items that cannot be replaced or repaired. In the unlikely case that you receive a faulty item please complete the returns form and we will personally assist you to resolve the issue.
*Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
Further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org