Sustainability is at the core ethos of PALM; we aim to tread lightly on this earth, making limited production numbers on all of our pieces in order to reduce our environmental impact.
This has prompted the introduction of our 'made-to-order' model; we aim to minimise waste and leftover stock by making no more than is needed. As such, our pieces are made especially for you by our in-house team of skilled artisans, who can make your order within days.
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
- Your order is processed and scheduled for production.
- Your sustainable fabric and materials are checked and cut to your style and size.
- Your cut fabric is then allocated to one of our talented machine technicians for sewing.
- All the final finishing touches, such as hardware and labels, are added to your sewn swim.
- Your swim proceeds to the last quality check.
- Your finished swim pieces are packaged and wrapped, ready to dispatch from our Bali Studio.
- You will then be notified with a shipping confirmation. All orders are shipped with Tracked Shipping (DHL From Indonesia, Australia Post from Australia). Please note there may be shipping delays due to COVID-19 globally.
This process normally takes up to 5 working days from order confirmation, however please allow up to 3 weeks during busier periods. They will be sent out sooner if possible. Once your order has been dispatched we will send you a notification email.To learn more about our 'Made-to-order' process and meet our wonderful makers, please view the link here.